Study Design Consultation and Planning Meeting, Global Fund Project be held at Ambassador Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand from 31st March – 1st April 2015. Approached to design and develop the study methodology of P.II searching and data collection in each country. There was 25 participants from 6 SR countries included stakeholders.
***All documents and presentation from this meeting can download as the list below.
- CATS Background- Phase II design Workshop Mar 2015
- Narrative Exercise: Using only the survey findings, tell a story of what it is like to live with HIV in each country.
- Presentation: Country reports and the implementation experience of CAT-S baseline surveys
- Focus Group Discussion (FGD): How relevant are survey findings to actual community experiences of living with HIV in each country? (divided into 2 groups)
- Country-Focus: Evidence Based Decision-Making. Using story-telling of each country to link the topics and write the TRP.