1. Viewing CAT-S Phase I Questionnaire
To view questionnaire for, say, Section 3 – Health Seeking Behaviour, click on its image.
2. Viewing Results
On APN Biophics website, log in using the given login details. (If you do not log in, you will not be able to view and access all the functions available.) Click on the upper right hand corner of the web page. A pop-up will appear. If you use Internet Explorer, enter your login and password. Use the following login details: User Name: biophics\apnmata Password: apnmata99
To view result of, say, Section 3 – Health Seeking Behaviour, click on the item in the left menu.
Graph and table data will appear. You can view data for each sub-topic or apply filter to the data.
If you do not see the legend on the right hand side, reduce the size of the web page first (In Windows, click Control + “-“. In Mac, click Command + “-“)
3. Data Manipulation
When you hover your mouse over the upper right corner of the graph or data table, the drop-down menu will appear.
Hovering mouse over graph
- Open in New Window – A new window will be loaded where you can view graph in full page.
- Reset View – Reset graphical report type to default (Bar chart)
- Export to PowerPoint – Export graph to PowerPoint in image format
- Export to Excel – Export graph to Excel in image format
You can do filtering on data based on Country, Age Group, Gender and Risk Group. For example, to view data for some countries only, say, Bangladesh, Nepal and Pakistan, click on the filter as shown below. Do not forget to uncheck “All” checkbox. Click OK.
- Select Measures – Provide data breakdown by different indicators
- Filter – More advanced filters that include filtering for top / bottom values
- Pivot – Reverse view by re-grouping data of different countries into categories (based on Legend).
- Report Type – Change the type of graph (Data Grid, Bar Chart, Stacked Bar Chart, 100% Stacked Bar Chart, Line Chart, Line Chart with Markers and Pie Chart)
- Format Report – Customize graph legend
- Show Information Bar – Provide more details about the displayed graph including how the graph bars are sorted
4. Viewing Data Mapping
From the Menu, select Map.
Back to CAT-S Phase 1 Data Visualization page.